Radiologists of tomorrow
The ISR supports its young community. The initiative “ICR Radiologists of Tomorrow” was initiated for the young Doctors willing to shape their future in the Radiology field as it is an opportunity for them to get in touch with their peers as well as experts and to keep them informed about what’s happening in the field of Radiology!
“ICR Radiologists of Tomorrow” is an initiative By ICR 2014 offering to the next generation of radiologists many opportunities.:
- Attend ICR 2014 with a very special and discounted registration fee up to 50%.
- A wide network of Arab , European, African, American and Far East radiologists and beyond!
- Educational products such as Sessions, Categorical courses , Poster presentations & more!
The “ICR Radiologists of Tomorrow” initiative is dedicated to young radiologists with the following criteria:
- Candidate must be under 40 years old or in training.
- Never attended the ICR before .
- Is not having any poster of oral presentation during ICR 2014.
How to confirm your registration:
- You will be nominated by one of ICR 2014 Faculty members .
- After nomination , you will receive your code of the referrer faculty and the link for the registration.
- You will have to access through the link sent with the code of the referrer faculty to get the discounted registration rate and submit your registration form.
- Payment will be online , then you will receive your registration confirmation for ICR 2014